Plan Your Hunt in Newfoundland & Labrador
Everything you need to plan your trip.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- All transportation to and from lodge.
- 2:1 hunter to guide ratio.
- All meals during your stay.
- One moose or bear tag.
- Field dressing your animal.
- Transportation of animal to local meat cutter.
- Hunters arrive at lodge at noon on Sunday and depart the following Saturday at noon.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Personal toiletries.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Meat/antler processing and shipping costs.
- Guide and cook gratuity.
What to bring to ensure you have a successful hunt.
- High quality rain gear that is quiet, warm and water proof. Waterproof boots.
- Warm but light weight clothing (best to dress in layers).
- Binoculars/spotting scope/range finder.
- Soft gun case.
- Backpack, warm hats, gloves, socks.
Booking your flight to Deer Lake, NF.
Planning your drive to Deer Lake, NF.
Getting to Where-Ya-Wannabee Outfitters
All guests will be met at the Irving Big Stop Restaurant before travelling to the hunting cabins.
South Brook Newfoundland Moose Management Area 7
Canadian Firearms Program Information
Taxidermy Services Provided by Rex Jennings – Newfoundland Taxidermy
Butcher Shop – Country Side Abattoirs
12 Alder Avenue in Cormack NL. 709-635-7040
Get the Latest Weather Information for Deer Lake, NL.
Where to Stay Before and After Your Hunt
Need more help planning your trip?
Simply click one of the email address’ below to contact a guide to help you plan your trip. You can also call (709) 640-2581 assistance.